Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My first real creation

My Life; An Idle Tear


My Life; A bed of thorns,
With no roses on the way,
An endless valley of drenched nights,
To make me doom, gloom and gray.

My life; A rejected old mosaic,
With no piece of grace,
Keep on facing; should I,
Is the saying of the old ways.

My life; An idle tear,
Having no way but to fall,
Breaking in to worthless pieces,
Like nothing nothing at all.

My life; A journey through darkness,
With no stars on the way,
The depth is the utter sadness,
Sadness along she stays.

My life; more like a death,
With no grave or rejected and left,
Sadly I lived and sadly I die,
And this be may the verse you grave,
When I say goodbye.

"SPRITLESS HE LIVED; BADLY TO BE LOVED

LOVE WAS HIS PEARL; BADLY HE LOVED,

THIS LIFE AND ALL LIVES IF GIVEN THROUGH,

HE SHALL ALWAYS LOVE, CARE, AND REMEMBER YOU".
.....Sam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»