Monday, May 29, 2006

My second creation.

Pearl; My Blooming Rose

Deep Deep with in my heart,
I loved a cute little girl,
She was the peace of my mind in this crazy world,
Spent with her, were those moments, moments of nameless grace,
As starry, sweet and pretty was her innocent face.
She used to blush like a blooming Rose,
Oh! How can I forget those tantalizing hopes.
Her walk was a walk with a touch of silence,
Every feature of her was as stable as a balance.
Her looks with a soft smile was my weakness,
But beyond that smile also lied the bitter shrewdness,
Arrogant she was though she always denied,
But truly remain beautiful in my eyes.
Years, months passed and days gone,
She couldn’t realize what was that I really longed,
I tried every possible way
Letters, talks, begging what else shall I say,
Things are tense for me at present,
Coz I can’t feel her inner self.
For now I can only beg and pray
That she stops her pinching ways
Coz I, in my deep deep conscious clearly know,
That I cannot cannot live without you
.....Sam

No comments: