Thursday, June 01, 2006

My second creation for my love

Pearl; you in rain

Graceful was the night I recall,
I met the girl of my dreams,
Beauty of the night was the rain,
In which she was wet and serene.

Her moves were placid and warm,
Eyes were soft and tranquil,
Her looks were starry and elusive,
And her fear was calm and gentle.

Daftly and paralyzed there I stood,
Watching her every move,
The way she socked her body,
And the way her wet hair groomed.

Fair she was as fair as a fairy's child,
With every drop as a pearl on her lips,
Daisy were her features I clearly saw,
In the faint dim lunar twilit.

Fresh and glittering was the nameless grace,
So soft and gleaming was her eloquent face,
Purely the angel of beauty was she,
Dipped in the heaven’s holy mist wave.

Unforgettable is the night I recall,
When at last I met my dream girl,
For all I can say she is my destiny,
And the name I gave her was my pretty Pearl
.....Sam

No comments: