Friday, June 02, 2006

My third romantic creation,...a collection of thoughs

I Love You Pearl

You know Pearl, you are my life.
A new meaning, a meaning to my life.
An aim to live, to live and to realize,
the depth of knowing, and caring and to feel,
feel other's pain and what sharing is all about.
Pearl you taught me how to be a person, a being,
God's being and how to accept life and its predicaments.
Pearl I Love You, not because I had to, but because you are you,
and because you make me feel, what I am and what I have.
Pearl never leave me, and always be with me to show me the right
and how to be myself. And I will live, live for you always always praying to God for your best.Pearl you are the most precious gift Life and God has ever given to me,
and I will always be grateful to you for such a cherished love, you gave to me,
which I didn’t even deserve, and got.

I Love You Pearl.
.....Sam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»