Thursday, December 19, 2019

My Deserted Solitude

My Deserted Solitude

This world is too much for me,
And I a sordid to everyone,
Shadows my only true comrades,
Giving some peace to the outworn.

My Life; nothing to offer,
And days dark and wide,
My loneliness forever companion,
And my solitude always at my side.

My sail, divine despair,
A forlorn attempt to live,
Remembering the days of glittering,
The days so very elusive.

Happiness never to be seen,
And desertness always to be there,
No meaning to continue now,
When hope turns to despair.

Oh! God, why is life; world
So cruel to me,
Or is it only I,
Trembling where I used to be.

Everything is gone.
My strength; fragmented,
Life; frustrated,
My hopes deserted,
And I left tormented.

Beg for help, should I?
In this world, too brute,
Where no sorrow is left to mope my mood,
And if there is,
It's only my deserted deserted deserted solitude.

...Sam







No comments: