Thursday, December 19, 2019

My Life; A Broken Scenario

My Life; A Broken Scenario

Time; the wandering miracle,
Makes me remember,
My past a trifle,
With time, so elusive,
And nature so shy,
With nothing to contend,
So frolic was I.

The glide seemed easy,
Thoughts sailing and souring,
Feelings ardent avid,
So daftly pretending.

Time; showed its wrath,
Life went monotonous,
I termed scorn,
Left with desertness.

Desertness of a tree,
As in autumn,
Left with despair,
Left with contempt.

Presently my life,
Like a requiem,
Degraded tormented,
Left with spurn.

Solitude my being,
Entity futile,
Facts remain dormant,
Condemned to exile.

Existing I am,
Coz, I was sent,
Trying to live,
On the verge of the end.

In belief I was,
Life, Love and Romance,
But still, I wonder,
What life is,
And who I am.

It's much to elusive,
Is all I say,
What you do or did,
Comes all in the fate.

So live life,
Life never comes after,
Its a mystery, enigma,
Don't try to decipher.

..Sam









No comments: