Thursday, December 19, 2019

My Love; my life, or a dream

My Love; my life, or a dream

It all started with a dream,
A dream I cherished,
With my stars and my light.
My own ecstasy in my eyes,
I nurtured it with my soul
And made it my life.
I nourished it with my blood,
And yes! it was my life.
Placed warm, more she was serene,
And it all started with a dream.
Fragile, as a dew; was it,
Soft as a petal you feel.
Pearl was starry and elusive,
But it really only was a dream.

A world it was I lived in,
An illusion elusive was all I built,
Nights never used to pass,
And to miss was all I ever did.

She came, throbbing my heart.
In my reality or in my dream,
But I know I loved,
With her in me and my blood.

I learnt a new meaning,
An all-new entity.
With high hopes, as it seemed,
And I was proud to be a being.
To get a path to exist,
And not to exist but live,
To live life and to serve,
In this superior world, a world of love.
With no trace of anger, there was seen.
But to give and give was all the need,
So enticing was the beginning,
The beginning of my very own dream.

..Sam

No comments: